1 cup dates
1 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup boiling water
150 ml coconut cream
200 ml pumpkin puree
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 scoops Bodylogix® Vegan Protein Vanilla Flavour
1 1/2 tbsp. agar powder
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. ground cloves
1. Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes.
2. Grind the pumpkin and sunflower seeds in a blender until mixed.
3. Add in dates and the two flours. Pulse until well mixed.
4. Bake in a pie dish at 350°F (177°) for 15-20 minutes.
1. Heat the coconut cream, maple syrup, vanilla and agar stirring regularly to prevent sticking. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Whisk in remaining ingredients and pour into the baked pie shell.
3. Let sit for one hour before serving.
Per serving: 30.8 g protein; 759 calories; 36.8 g fat; 86.5 g carbs; 39.6 g sugar