2 scoops Bodylogix Chocolate-flavoured protein powder of choice
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 whole eggs (or two flax eggs, if vegan: 2 tbsp ground flax with 6 tbsp water)
2 large Bananas
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add your peeled bananas, eggs, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla to a high speed blender. Blend on high using a tamper until completely smooth and creamy.
- Next add in your oats, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and chocolate protein powder. Continue to blend until mixture is completely smooth without chucks of oats, you will likely need to use the tamper as the mixture gets thicker.
- Once blended, pour into a greased loaf pan and place in the oven to bake for 50-60 minutes. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes and then cover loosely with tinfoil for the remainder of baking. If you are adding toppings you can sprinkle them on just before placing the loaf in the oven.
- Once fully cooked (you will know when you can place a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean) let cool completely before cutting into slices.
Recipe notes: This loaf makes between 12-14 servings depending on how thick of slices you like. You can also turn this recipe into muffins, just make sure to reduce the baking time to 25-30 minutes.