1/2 cup raw cashew, sunflower or almond butter
3 tbsp. pure maple syrup or raw honey
pinch Himalayan salt or sea salt
crushed caco nibs
crushed hemp hearts
mini organic dark chocolate chips
finely chopped nuts
1. Add all ingredients (except the optional coatings) into a mixing bowl and combine until blended.
2. If the mixture seems too wet, add quick oats or more protein powder.
3. Scoop approximately 1½ tbsp. of the mixture into your hands and roll into truffle balls.
4. Roll in desired coating and place on lined cookie sheet in fridge for 1 hour.
5. Store truffles in lined glass or plastic container and place in refrigerator.
Per serving: 35.6 g protein; 568 calories; 31 g fat; 40.1 g carbs; 23.8 g sugar