2 ½ cups rolled oats, gluten free if needed
2 scoops Bodylogix® Vegan Protein Vanilla
1 cup cashew butter, can use other nut butter of choice
3 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp pure vanilla
⅔ cup honey or maple syrup
¼ cup chopped cashews, or can use other nuts of choice
¼ cup dried cranberries, or can substitute chocolate chips or other dried fruit
½ cup chocolate chips melted (for optional drizzle topping)
- Line a 8x8 pan with parchment or a silicone liner.
- In a large bowl combine oats, protein powder, chopped cashews (if using chocolate chips instead of nuts wait until after both liquid and dry mixtures have been combined and cooled to add in), and dried cranberries. Set aside.
- Add cashew butter and coconut oil into a heavy bottom pan. Melt together over medium low heat. Once melted, fold in honey and vanilla until well combined.
- Pour cashew butter mixture over oat mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Place batter into pan and press down with rubber spatula or hands until you reach an even, firm layer. Place in the fridge to set for about 30 minutes.
- Once set cut into desired pieces and then drizzle with melted chocolate.