Experience next evolution in performance proteins with Bodylogix® Native Whey Isolate. Utilizing state of the art extraction and cold-processing technology, Pronativ® isolate is derived directly from fresh skim milk. Less processing along with ultra-filtration technology preserves the integrity of the proteins and more of the important bioactive fractions than ever before. Formulated with 90% (on a dry basis) whey protein isolate, Native Whey Isolate delivers 25 g of unrivalled, protein directly from fresh milk. It helps to recover concentric power as soon as 30 minutes after exercise and maintains maximal voluntary activation levels, a sign of reduced muscle fatigue. Complete with 5.7 g of naturally occurring BCAAs in peptide form for increased absorption and 2.9 g of leucine per serving, it’s essential fuel for activating muscle growth, faster muscular recovery and lowering power loss. When it comes to fueling your body, at Bodylogix® we believe you get out what you put in. Native Whey Isolate is made without artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. It is third-party Certified for Sport® by NSF to ensure purity, potency and label claims and is tested for over 272 banned substances. Work harder and recover faster with the ultimate performance protein on game day and every day.
- 100% whey protein isolate (directly from fresh milk) powered by Pronativ®
- 3 g of WPI90 yielding a minimum of 90% protein on a dry basis. Provides 25 g of protein on an as is basis
- Contains 2.9 g of leucine, 4.3 g of naturally occurring glutamic acid and 5.7 g of naturally occurring BCAAs
- Suitable for vegetarians (made with microbial enzymes and soy lecithin), gluten free diets and peanut allergies
- No fat, fast absorption and digestibility
- No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
- NSF Certified for Sport®
- Available flavors: Vanilla Bean, Decadent Chocolate
Certified for Sport® is the only independent third-party certification program recognized by MLB, the MLB Players Association, the NHL and the CFL. The MLB, NHL and CFL clubs are permitted to only provide and recommend products that are Certified for Sport®, and players are urged to only use these products. The certification is also recommended by the NFL, PGA, LPGA, CCES, CPSDA and Taylor Hooton Foundation.