This holiday season give gifts that are good for your heart. Literally. You work so hard all year long; celebrate the holidays in a way that honors your values and reflects your desire to be in the best health you can. Strive to get in extra steps and gifts that fit your life, not just at the gym, but at the mall too!
Here are our hottest gift ideas for the season; gifts that are sure to please any fitness buff or workout buddy; any outdoorsman or yogi on your list. Gifts for the person who also wants to live an inspired life.
1. Jabra Elite Sport True Wireless Headphones. Because they are truly wireless and truly waterproof! Sweat all you want!
2. A new cookbook. There are so many available both online and in your favorite bookstore. From Whole 30 to It All Begins with Food. Eat to fuel your life and your next workout. From Paleo to Vegan recipe books, the options are almost endless.
3. Hiking/camping gear. Why not put a life jacket under the tree for your furry friend? Or a new travel backpack for your significant other? If the person (or pet) on your list is into hiking, there are plenty of lightweight options that are often waterproof and extremely functional. Nothing beats a day spent in nature with the right gear and your pooch, regardless of the season!
4. Buff Multifunctional Headwear. Buff comes in a variety of fabrics and prints. From lightweight to Merino wool, for kids or your spouse, they keep hair and perspiration out of your eyes. Priced to start at $9 and so artsy, you’ll want to wear your Buff everywhere. Available in tons of fun colors and designs to keep you motivated on your mat or the hill.
5. Kryptonite KryptoLok. This heavy duty bike lock with a 4ft. Flex Bike Cable will act like Superman, should anyone get near your ride. Don’t leave your bike unprotected or anyone else’s on your list.
6. Smartwool® Socks. Whether the adventurer on your list is snowboarding or fishing, dry, warm feet are key. You can customize the gift for the climate and activity. These socks make for a stellar stocking stuffer.
7. A gift certificate. Think local massage studio, spin class or even swimming lessons. All support local initiates and a better life. Many cities have cryotherapy options to help rehabilitate sore muscles. A session in an infrared sauna would be sensational after a ski holiday. Steam room? Physiotherapist? It’s all good!
You can also put a little time aside to create a killer basket of your favorite snacks. Shop local artisans, box up homemade energy balls. (This season can be busier than most). Of course, we’re partial to Bodylogix® ready-to-drink proteins but you can also add in power packed granola, energy chews or anything else that would keep mom going.
What’s better than a new piece of sporting equipment? Who doesn’t love the latest gear from sticks to gloves? Ski goggles, a cool pair of court shoes – all go a long way for the aspiring or recreational athlete on your list.