½ cup packed pitted dates
½ cup hot water
3 tbsp peanut butter
1 ½ tsp vanilla
2 cups oats
1 cup chopped pecans
½ cup sunflower, pumpkin, or mixed seeds
2 tbsp ground flax
½ tsp coarse sea salt
2 scoops Bodylogix® Natural Whey
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Soak the dates in the hot water for 10 minutes.
2. Blend the dates and water in a food processor until smoothie. Add the peanut butter and vanilla. Blend until combined.
3. Add oats, pecans, seeds, flax, and protein powder to a bowl and stir in the date mixture until well combined.
4. Divide the granola between 2 lined baking sheets and spread in an even layer.
5. Bake the granola for 25-30 minutes, stirring once.
6. Once out of the oven, sprinkle with sea salt and then let cool completely before transferring to an airtight container.