1 head broccoli
75 g goat cheese
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
7 basil leaves
1. Boil beets for 20 minutes; run under cold water, peel and cube.
2. Steam broccoli and refresh under cold water.
3. Zest the orange, then segment.
4. Over medium heat, toast hazelnuts in a frying pan.
5. Place all the veggies in a bowl, add in dressing and garnish with nuts, basil and cheese.
Whisk together oil, balsamic vinegar and orange zest.
Per serving: 26.1 g protein; 671 calories; 34.6 g fat; 76.4 g carbs; 36 g sugar