1 cup dates 1 cup sunflower seeds 1/2 cup coconut flour 1/2 cup almond flour 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds 1/2 cup boiling water 5 oz coconut cream 7 oz pumpkin puree 1/4 cup maple syrup 2 scoops Bodylogix® Vegan Protein Vanilla Bean 1 1/2 tbsp. agar powder 1 tsp. vanilla 1 tsp. cinnamon 1/2 tsp. nutmeg 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Grind the pumpkin and sunflower seeds in a blender until mixed.
- Add in dates and the two flours. Pulse until well mixed.
- Bake in a pie dish at 350°F (177°C) for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat the coconut cream, maple syrup, vanilla and agar stirring regularly to prevent sticking. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients and pour into the baked pie shell.
- Let sit for one hour before serving.