700 grams ground turkey or 5 portions black beans 4 medium sweet potatoes 4 tomatoes 2 red peppers 2 avocados 1 lime 1/2 head cauliflower 2 tbsp. olive oil 1 bunch swiss chard 1 bunch green onion 1 bunch cilantro 2 tbsp. paprika 1 tbsp. cumin 1 tsp. chipotle salt and pepper
- Peel and cube the sweet potatoes. Bake at 350°F (177°C) on a parchment lined sheet until soft.
- In a large hot pot, heat olive oil and add in the green onions and spices.
- Add in the turkey and allow to brown.
- Cheek the lime and squeeze into the pot.
- In the food processor, mix the tomatoes and half of the peppers, and add to the pot once the meat is brown. **Add beans in here.
- Chop and add in the remaining vegetables (except the avocado) and allow to simmer for 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve over roasted veggies, and garnish with avocado.