1 3/4 cup gluten-free rolled oats
1 cup raw cashews
3/4 raw slivered almonds
1-2 tbsp. hemp hearts
1/2 cup raw honey
1/2 cup organic raisins
1/2 cup unsalted almond butter
2 tsp. coconut oil
1/4 tsp. true cinnamon
1/3 tsp. sea salt
1 scoop Bodylogix® Natural Whey Vanilla Bean.
1. Line a 9" square pan with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, cashews, slivered almonds, hemp seeds, raisins and Bodylogix® Natural Whey Vanilla Bean.
3. In a medium saucepan, over low to medium heat, add almond butter, coconut oil, honey, sea salt and cinnamon. Melt together.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
5. Transfer mixture into 9" square pan and press down firmly to pack bars tightly. This will ensure that they stick together well enough to hold a bar shape.
6. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or until firm.
7. Cut into 14 to 16 bars and store in fridge or at room temperature.
Per serving: 8.5 g protein; 230 calories; 12 g fat; 24 g carbs; 12.2 g sugar